Sep 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

This one will be EASY!  I already have a list ;)  These are not in any particular order.  I don't think I can list a favorite!
This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish

20662728     16150831     17828895     17331828  15768409     17378508     20826785     17455815  20522640     13579626


  1. Clariel (Garth Nix) - I LOVED the Abhorsen series when I was younger, and when I found out there was another book in the series with new covers emerging I was ecstatic!  I cannot wait to marathon all the books in the series and read this (highly likely) amazing book!
  2. In The Afterlight (Alexandra Bracken) - OMG...I cannot even deal with this book.  I want it now, or yesterday preferably!  Oh Liam... Again, Cannot wait to reread all of the books leading up to the final installment. (P.S....There's another novella to also read before this book comes out!)
  3. Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover (Sarah MacLean) - So I do enjoy my cheesy romance books every once in a while, and I am IN LOVE with this series and Sarah MacLean.  She can do not wrong in this genre.
  4. Talon (Julie Kagawa) - So, it's Julie Kagawa and dragons.  Need I say more?
  5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin) - I have yet to read any of the books in this series.  However, I do have them ready for reading on my Kindle to (you guessed it) marathon the series!  I just know I am going to love this book series.  So intriguing!
  6. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (Maggie Stiefvater) - Surprise, surprise.  Another book series that I have yet to read but heard amazing things about.  Let the marathons continue! 
  7. Catch Me When I Fall (Vicky Leigh) - A really random one, but a book I am looking forward to coming out nonetheless.  I first heard about this book at BEA when a fellow blogger was handing out information about her book being published.  I put the card description in my bag for later and re-read the premise in July.  Really interesting stuff, and I cannot wait to see this book written by another book nerd like us. ;)
  8. Stone Cold Touch (Jennifer L. Armentrout) - Sadly, I have never read any books by Ms. Armentrout.  I have Obsidian on my Kindle and so many other books in my TBR, but this sounds the most intriguing to me.  Who writes about gargoyles!?  It sounds amazing!
  9. Mortal Heart (Robin LaFevers) - First saw this book and it's cover while at BEA.  I personally think that the covers are gorgeous, and this is originally what drew my attention.  Yet another book series to marathon!
  10. Rooms (Lauren Oliver) - This book came out today!  I cannot wait to sink my teeth into this.  I love anything paranormal and think it is really interesting, so I hope this book lives up to the hype in my mind. 
Let me know the books you are looking forward to coming out this fall!  Also...I'm realizing that I have a LOT of books to read.  Typical...

No comments:

Post a Comment